Houston Roof Replacement
Roofs R Us provides residential and commercial roof replacement throughout the Houston Metro area. Our clients can count on our operations manage to provide clear communication concerning the schedule and progress of the roof replacement, and our crew of roofers are certified, insured, and skilled contractors that work diligently to get the job done with superior craftsmanship. And once your Houston roof replacement is complete, you can count on our roofers to go the extra mile by sweeping around your property and driveway with a magnetic roller. We will make every effort to pick up all nails and leave your property clean. Please be advised, however, that a few nails hidden in the grass or shrubbery may remain, so exercise caution when walking around outside your property after the roof replacement has been completed.
Call Roofs R Us today for more information on our roof replacement process. Below is a list of preparations you can make that will help expedite your Houston roof replacement, ensuring you can get back to life as usual as quickly as possible.
Helpful Hints for Houston Roof Replacements
To ensure the roofing process meets all your expectations and is completed with minimal disruption to your daily life, we need your assistance. Please be aware that the re-roof process includes the removal of a major structural component of your home. Roofs R Us will make every attempt to minimize the disruption to you and your neighbor’s lives. The following is a list of things that will expedite the roofing process:
- Leave an outside light on or run an extension cord under the garage door if an outside receptacle is not available.
- Remove from walls or shelves any breakable items that might become dislodged by vibration.
- Move patio furniture, vehicles, or any other breakable items at least 10 feet away from the house.
- When possible keep pets inside during working hours to protect the pet as well as the crew. We will need unlimited access to the back yard.
- If your roof is being torn off to the deck, especially when transitioning from wood to composition, anything stored in the attic needs to be covered with plastic. Attic or whole house fans should also be covered. There will always be dust and bits of debris to fall during a tear off.
We take precautions to prevent the negative side effects of roof replacement on a house, but on rare occasions it is possible for small cracks or nail pops to develop due to the magnitude of a re-roofing project. Rest assured that our roofers will take every measure to ensure your roof replacement is completed with precision and expert care to provide you complete satisfaction with our services. We also provide manufacturer's warranties and/or guarantees for every roofing system we install, so you can have peace of mind knowing your investment is protected. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call your Houston roofing contractor at 936-203-1299.
Services Our Houston Roof Replacement Contractors Offer
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Installation
- Roof Construction
- New Roofs
- Roofing Systems
- Roof Replacement in Houston
- Houston Roofing Contractor
- Flat Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- Houston Roof Replacement
We Provide Roof Replacement in the Following Towns in Texas
The Woodlands, TX | Conroe, TX | Houston, TX | Austin, TX | Dallas, TX | Corpus Christi, TX | Amarillo, TX | Sante Fe, TX | Brookshires, TX | Hitchcock, TX | View More Service Areas
Recent Articles about Roof Replacement
- FINDING AND HIRING A GOOD HOUSTON ROOFER - A good Houston roofer comes in handy when your roof is on the verge of falling or already severely damaged. Sometimes the damage just needs to be repaired and sometimes it needs to be replaced. It is best to leave this job to a roofing contractor since it is a difficult task. If you have…
- CHOOSING HOUSTON ROOFING CONTRACTOR - Finding a Houston roofing contractor for your roofing needs is easy if you know how to spot a good one. Roofing repairs and replacements should be handled by professionals that you can trust. The easiest and best way to find a one is to ask friends for recommendations. You can also go online to search for…